Georgia Carbo-Tec LT
Georgia Carbo-Tec LTGB00434
Built with a Goodyear® welt construction, the Georgia Boot Carbo-Tec LT waterproof Chelsea boot is designed for durability, performance and comfort making it versatile for many environments. Whether you're in the market for a dependable work boot, chore boot, or just a men's western casual boot, the Carbo-Tec LT is a perfect fit for all three.
This Chelsea work boot features a square toe western work profile with a saddle vamp in a 6" height. Twin gore panels and nylon pull loops allow for an easy-on and customized fit. The leather on the upper is our premium SPR™ leather that is barnyard and pasture proof.
The interior is lined in a performance mesh material and is equipped with our guaranteed Georgia Waterproof System. The removable Quick Response insole compresses as you walk to cushion and quickly returns to its original form.
The foundation of this waterproof western work boot includes a fiberglass shank for added stability and arch support, a cushioning EVA midsole and our proprietary Carbo-Tec Rubber outsole. This slip-on western work boot meets electrical hazard standards for soft toe safety footwear as outlined by ASTM F2892.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Square toe
- EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- 6 inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High-performance mesh lining
- Weight: 3.2 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Twin gore panels for a great fit
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Nylon Pull Loops
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Saddle vamp